Boys & Girls Clubs of Dorchester
- Raised over $25,000 for this great local organization through running the 2012, 2013, and 2014 Boston Marathon
- Here's our Crowdrise donations page:
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Dorchester Web SIte
- Empowering Others Through Running...
- An organization of that provides coaching, training, and support for more than a dozen local charities participating in the Boston Marathon
- The teams raised over $1.7M in 2014
- Marathon Coalition Web Site
BAA Boston Marathon
- Participant in several Boston Marathons, raising money for local charities through running.
- BAA Web Site
- Heading Home provides emergency, transitional and permanent housing, and support services, to low-income homeless and formerly homeless families and individuals in the communities of Boston, Cambridge, Somerville, Medford, Malden, Everett and Quincy
- See more at: http://www.headinghomeinc.org/about-us#sthash.ygFwiHL7.dpuf
- Heading Home Web Site
Project Bread - Walk for Hunger
- Project Bread anticipates and responds to immediate needs in our
communities with emergency and short-term programs — provided with
dignity and kindness. We also connect people to local food resources,
and enable them to participate in their local food economies and the
- Project Bread Web Site
- Venturing Out's mission is to improve economic self-sufficiency outcomes for high-risk and court-involved populations by increasing their access to entrepreneurial/career opportunities and business development support.
- VenturingOut web site
Watch for more information on our community involvement and charitable services.